The property went up for sale and bought by new owners which house an Oliomio 150 machine in Queensland.
The new owners have not processed olive oil with the machine and they have made the decision to make it available for someone who can make use of the equipment.
Oliomio 150, 2006 model
Farm documents indicate first use in April 2006 and it has processed less than 2000 litres of olive oil in total.
Components included (3):
- Oliomio Mini DLE with a capacity up to 200 kgs per hour
- Oliomio Crusher/Mill. Two vertical malaxing units. Model 200
- Oliomio Centrifuge with an associated oil outlet waste pump. Model 150
- Three phase powered.
- Whilst the equipment is 2006 Model, it has hardly been used (perhaps only a few hours operation since 2008) and has recently been cleaned and serviced by an Oliomio Technician.
- Always stored indoors.
- Bearings and belts in vgc.
- The plastic Control Panel of the Crusher/Mill had a few minor cracks but have been repaired.
- Sundry items include associated spare parts, pipes, tools and the specified bearing grease.
Price: $33,000 + GST ono (Price has been reduced by $12,000! Seller need this machine Sold… will consider any reasonable offer)
Contact for further information: