FIMO 350 Olive Oil Extraction Machine
Model: 2003 (built 2002) and installed for 2004 harvest.
Power: Three Phase
- a deleafer and auger,
- An optional extra is the large hydraulic bin tipper and conveyor. to discuss during negotiation.
Processing Capacity: Up to 350kgs per hour. Has been seviced by two companies in VIC and by The Olive Centre.
Processing history overview:
- 1 ton in 2003,
- 40 tons each year in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2008.
- No harvest in 2009 as we were badly impacted by the bush fire.
- In 2010 we did just 20 tons before I became ill and had to stop work. It has been idle since then.
- In total it has only done only about 250 tons although it is 10 years old.
Price: REDUCED $40,000 + GST (was $48,000)